Our Website; Estimate Claims managed by Northway Management & Consulting LLC, is committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and safe online experience. This Statement of Privacy applies to the Estimate Claims Web site and governs data collection and usage. By using the Aerial Reports website, you consent to the data practices described in this statement.
Information Collection and How It Is Used
Estimate Claims collects and uses your personal information to operate the Estimate Claims Web site and deliver the services you have requested. Estimate Claims also uses your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from Aerial Reports and its affiliates. Estimate Claims may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
Estimate Claims keeps track of the Web sites and pages our customers visit within Estimate Claims, in order to determine what Estimate Claims services are the most popular. This data is used to deliver customized content and advertising within Estimate Claims to customers whose behavior indicates that they are interested in a particular subject area.
Estimate Claims does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties. Estimate Claims may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your unique personally identifiable information (e-mail, name, address, telephone number) is not transferred to the third party. In addition, Aerial Reports may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Aerial Reports, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
The Information We Collect
- Cookies: Cookies are data files that are placed on a computer when it is used to visit a website. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation, tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the site. You may disable cookies using your browser’s preferences. However, some features of the site may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable the cookies.
- Web Beacons: We may include small graphic images called web beacons, also known as “Internet tags” or “clear gifs,” in our web pages and e-mail messages. We may use web beacons or similar technologies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, to count the number of visitors to the site, to monitor how users navigate the site, to count how many e-mails that we sent were actually opened or to count how many particular articles or links were actually viewed.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future, please let us know by emailing email@example.com or by clicking unsubscribe on our email newsletters.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you will only receive the information for which you provided us your address.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders they have placed online, their overall account and potential billing questions.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our Web site to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our Web site periodically.
- All Aerial Reports calls are confidential; however, your call may be monitored and recorded to ensure the quality of service
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to unique identifier information (e.g., customer number or password) that we maintain about them, transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them, communications that the consumer/visitor has directed to our site (e.g., emails, customer inquiries), contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them.
- Consumers can access this information by visiting their “My Estimate Claims” Account Information page.
- Upon request, we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies with their contact information corrected. Consumers can have this information corrected by updating their “My Aerial Reports” Account information page or by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Your Personal Information
Aerial Reports secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. Estimate Claims secures the personally identifiable information you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other Web sites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
Changes to This Statement
Estimate Claims will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. Aerial Reports encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how Aerial Reports is protecting your information
Aerial Reports welcomes your comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that Estimate Claims has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Aerial Reports at email@example.com. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to promptly determine and remedy the problem.
Our postal address is:
Northway Management & Consulting LLC.